Make a Donation
Support from friends and donors are crucial to the therapeutic programs of Oesterlen Services for Youth. Oesterlen is a non-profit corporation recognized under Section 501 (C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
There is a variety of ways to contribute:
- Donate online using our secure donation button.
- Direct Your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Oesterlen. If you are elgible for Choice Dollars, you can to direct them to an enrolled nonprofit or church of your choice before March 31st of each year. To see if you are eligible and have Choice Dollars available to direct, visit the Thrivent Choice page on their website or call 1-800-847-4836 and say "Thrivent Choice" at the prompt.
- Thrivent Action Teams, Members of Thrivent and Associate Members may apply each year for up to two $250.00 grants to do something that brings people together and does something good. Any individual can become an associate member for a $25.00 annual fee. Associate members may request Thrivent Action Team events once a year. Thrivent members may ask for up to two events a year. Visit Thrivent's Action Team page or call 1-800-847-4836.
- Link Your AmazonSmile account to Oesterlen Services For Youth, Inc. Each purchase made through AmazonSmile .5% of the purchase price will be donated to Oesterlen. There is no extra cost to the purchaser, AmazonSmile simply supports the charity of your choice.
- Make a deferred gift or a planned gift. While gift annuities are our most popular, you may also arrange a deferred payment gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust. Deferred gifts benefitting Oesterlen are arranged through the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Foundation, or other company/foundation chosen by the donor. Please contact Pastor Bonny Kinnunen at 937-398-0214 or email@example.com for further information.
- Name Oesterlen as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy, or as a residual beneficiary of a personal retirement plan.
- Include Oesterlen in your will or other estate plans.